Cupcakes are the darling of the modern wedding. These frosted bites of cake have replaced the traditional wedding cake for several good reasons:
- Variety. There are no limits on flavor combinations.
- Affordability. Hand decorated individual cakes are less expensive than traditional tiered wedding cakes. There are no cake cutting fees.
- Portability. Cupcakes travel well. Wedding day horror stories are easily avoidable.
- Versatility. You choose the level of service you need. You can do it yourself, hire a pro or do something in between.
Cupcake Jones offers really sweet wedding and event packages. You select the level of service that fits your needs and they do the rest. Easy peasy.
Package 1 | Do It Yourself
Choose any cupcakes that are on the menu for the month of your wedding. Cupcake Jones will bake them fresh that day and you can pick them up at a time that is convenient for you.
Jumbo filled cupcakes | $36 per dozen ($3 each)
Mini cupcakes | $16.50 per dozen ($1.38 each)
Package 2 | A Little Help
Cupcake Jones supplies your cupcakes and carefully delivers them to the cake table at your reception site.
Jumbo filled cupcakes | $40 per dozen ($3.33 each)
Mini cupcakes | $19 per dozen ($1.58 each)
Package 3 | We Do It All
The all inclusive package. Cupcake Jones supplies the cupcakes, delivers and sets up everything. They even supply a beautiful tiered stand.
Jumbo filled cupcakes | $44 per dozen ($3.67 each)
Mini cupcakes | $22 per dozen ($1.83 each)
The Fine Print
- Prices are for wedding orders between 5 and 25 dozen.
- Smaller and larger orders will be priced individually.
- Additional delivery fees may apply depending on the distance.
- All of the above services are available a la carte.
- A 50% deposit is requested at the time of your order to reserve the date. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to your event.
- There is a two dozen minimum for any cupcake that is not on the menu the day of your event.
307 NW 10th Avenue